Research Sources Worksheet (make a copy for yourself)
- Health: Kids Zone Sites: This site takes you to a website with various resources for health and the human body.
NC Wiseowl Resources: When trying to access this at home you have to use a password (wiseowl20)
- Britannica School: This is an online encyclopedia where you can type in different keywords for your search. For example, if I am researching the heart and want to know about diseases, I can type in “heart and disease” to see what results come up.
- Kids InfoBits: This is an online database where you can type in a keyword such as your organ and it gives you articles related to your search.
Copyright Friendly Images: You can use these websites to find images to post on your wanted posters.
- Creative Commons: This websites houses images that can be used in your projects. However, remember that you want to give credit to the source so remember to write down information for the image.
- Pics4Learning: This is a website where there are safe to use images for your project.
- Navigate to Canva
- login using your student Google account email@example.com
- Select a Wanted Poster template
- Share your finished product with me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Here is an example of what your poster should include (from your research sheet):
CLICK HERE TO THE GALLERY OF YOUR PEERS POSTERS